Swap meet notice and updates

Hi all,

I have archived the swap meet 2011 listings. If you had something listed there
http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/swapmeet2011.html
follow the directions on
http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/swapmeetindex.html
and re-submit.

Also below is a review of the latest additions to the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a membership perk. :)

Use http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/swapmeet2012.html to see the swap meet.

Regards,
Gary H.

FOR SALE

1963 Plymouth Fury Convertible for sale. Viper Red  exterior with red and white interior. 440 ci with a 727 Push Button automatic,  2.76 gears for great gas mileage. Ground up restoration several years ago, including new interior. No expense was spared in restoring this fine convertible. Front and rear bumpers and bumperettes rechromed, new repo tail light bezels, all the stainless has been polished, and many nos parts installed. Awesome engine  compartment detailed with chrome and polished accessories. This is one beautiful convertible. The car is located in Conneaut Lake, Pa.  Contact Tom by phone 814 382 9066 or email: theburbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx if you have any questions. Contact for pictures. Price $75,000.00  No Trades please!   (January 1, 2012)

The listing below was added in Dec. but the seller has updated it with a price.

1963 Plymouth Sport Fury for sale. Roller! No engine or transmission. Originally a Golden Commando 383, 727. Solid frame rails,trunk floor and exts. Has all the original interior, Black and copper buckets, nice console! Original am radio, Glass is all good, along with most of the stainless trim. Missing the trunk piece. Needs drs. floor pan, Hood, Decklid, Grill and front bumper and brackets. Drs.door, the cowl, and rockers, frt.fenders are all solid! Car is sold on a Bill Of Sale (no title). Get new title through Broadway Title Service! Too many projects,and not enough time! The car is located in the St.Louis, Mo. area. I have pictures I can email you if interested! Asking price is $2700.00 without the good sheetmetal and $3200.00 with it.  classic.moparnospamlive.com -- replace nospam with @ (1/1/2012)