Re: LA Heads on a Poly A Block???

Or why?

Rich Kinsley '64 Dodge Polara 4dr 324 poly w/goodies

On Mon, Jan 2, 2012 at 7:34 PM, Bill M <y1topbanana73@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
So how would you modify a 66 poly block to accept 360 LA heads like
this ad states???

"1964 Dart for sale. It has a 1966 318 Poly block modified to fit 360
J heads, forged crank, balanced and blueprinted, J and E custom made
pistons (333 cu. in.), Eagle rods, Mopar performance 557 lift 292
duration cam, Crane-Gold race roller rockers 1.5 ratio, 360 J heads
ported and polished, Weiand tunnel ram intake w/ 2 600 Holleys, fluid
damper, 904 tranny w/ low first and second, Cheetah manual reverse
valve body, high performance clutch and band pak, Moser axles,
Richmond 4.88 gears, sub-frame connectors, fully tubbed, drag shocks
and Weld racing wheels. We also changed out the front end with a 1972
Dart to beef it up for the V8, and for the disc brakes. Then the rear
end is out of a 1968 Cuda. The Dart is not a show car but it is pretty
nice. The Mopar also has custom-made upholstery. Still needs a little
T.L.C. The Dart was not built for strictly racing because around here
(in Kingman, Az. about a half hour east of Laughlin) the car is
streetable. If I were going to race it I would probably switch out the
manifold and carbs. I do have over $20,000 in the Dodge but have had
some medical bills and just need the money, so I will sacrifice the
Dodge for $8,500

Photos and contact phone number are on this page:
http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/steve64dartfs.html"

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/mmo62008.html
73 Dart Sport, 00 Cherokee Sport, 05 Ram 2500 CTD, 4WD, QC, LB, Laramie
21 Model T Depot Hack, 92 Accord, 06 Mazda 3

Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person -- directly to that person. That is, send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!