Sent: Sunday, January 08, 2012 4:13 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: 63 Sport Fury

Well, after all of that rambling and indecision , looks like I'm the
new owner of a 63 Sport Fury. Last Sport Fury I owned was a 65 in
about 1973. I decided to go ahead and buy the 63. Looks like after I
change the rear bumper out and replace the antenna, I should be able
to hit the road. I put a lot of miles on my old 64 - 361 Fury, so this
shouldn't be much difference. By the way, it's a blue interior. This
one's not for sale, but the 63 Belvedere in the shop is. Just need to
pull the Belvedere out and take some pics. Anybody need a 63 - 330
wagon or 63 - 4 dr Bevedere too. :)

   Gary F.