RE: 361 decals

Frank Mitchell has them on bay   auction 140172045351

-----Original Message-----
From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michael Phelps
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2012 4:24 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: 361 decals

Thanks Gary, sorry for taking this in another direction. Actually I mean the
small insert decal that goes in the hood ornament that calls out the engine
displacement.
MP

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 14, 2012, at 11:08 AM, "Gary H." <62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm starting a new message thread to better match subject to content.
>
> Do you mean valve cover decals?
>
> I don't remember seeing a 361 decal except the earlier "Golden Lion"
version.
> http://www.mopar9999.com/fcstore2008/images/dcl_gl361.jpg
>
> Thanks,
> Gary H.

directly to that person. That is, send parts/car transactions and
negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended
recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect
your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content
signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!

http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/general_disclaimer.html.
> --
"The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse" group.

http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html and