RE: 63 Sport Fury - home

Not totally original. Four barrel intake stopped in the late 50's. Nothing wrong with that unless you want it all original

-----Original Message-----
From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gary Futrell
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2012 6:21 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 63 Sport Fury - home

I went and picked up my 63 Sport Fury today from Western Oklahoma. I
sold my 63 Belvedere 2 dr yesterday to a guy that traveled about six
hours to pick it up. Got an e-mail from the guy who bought it and said
the slant 6 fired right up and auto trans moved !  It had been in my
shop for a couple of years and the guy I bought it from said he
thought it would run, but neither of us ever tried it. Can't kill
those old slant 6's.

On to the new car, it's not perfect but a solid original car. Like I
posted before, 318 auto with 4 barrel, white with blue interior. Still
had bias ply tires and opened the trunk to find additional Sport Fury
door panels, dash pad,  factory part water pump, and factory jack but
no spare. Missing one hub cap. Can't wait to put some drive time on
it.

Here's some pics.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/12735041@N07/sets/72157628886791127/

      Gary F.