From: Richard Kinsley <leroar.kinsley058@xxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, Jan 25, 2012 11:09 am
Subject: Re: Junk Yard Tools ??

Dodger brought a batt-pak impact wrench when we worked on a trashed '66 Ply this summer. I was amazed at how well it worked and how long it lasted without charge. I don't remember what make it was but I really liked it. It got some bolts removed that were causing us grief. Maybe he will chime in here.

Rich Kinsley '64 Dodge Polara 4dr 324 poly w/goodies