Cruised to Williams, AZ from Vegas and back yesterday

Cruised to Williams, AZ from Vegas and back yesterday

Well, I took the dart out on its road-worthiness test yesterday.  Went
out to pick up a new puppy for the family.

540 Miles round Trip.  17.5 gallons going there, 15 coming back. Total
32.5 gallons.  Averaged about 16 gallons on the highway.  Before the
rebuild and the lumpier cam (Racer Brown ST1 450/450,110sep, with 226
Dur@50), the car was averaging 24-26 on the highway.

The car did pretty well the full trip, Great accelleration, holding
speed on the 6%-8% grade hills, etc.  Smoothly cruizing down the road
until about the last 15 miles thru vegas, started getting some
vibration in the drive-train.  I could rev the engine, no vibration,
but accelleartion thru the gears, vibrated a bit.  After it cooled,
everything went back to normal.

At one point my dad mentioned that there was some adjustment that had
always been needed in the rear-end, but as its a 7 1/4, those can be a
bit difficult todo without a differential spreader and a set of cast
spacers.  Not sure if that's what the issue was