62 dodge Polara upper control arms

Hi all,

I'm in the process of rebuilding the front suspension in my 62
Polara.  I ordered up a poly rebuild kit from PST, and I have a disc
brake conversion kit that uses the original drum spindles etc...  In
the process of trying to remove the Ball joints, it has become obvious
that 50 years of grease and dirt and crud has turned into a concrete
like substance that is making the ball joints virtually impossible to
remove.  I have been considering just removing the Upper control arms
and replacing them with tubular uppers ( a number of people seem to
manufacture them).  However, none of the manufacturer's that I've
looked at seem to have a listing for 62 dodge.  So here's my
question....are the UCA's on a 62 dodge considered A body or B body?
I know they use the smaller ball joint which is typical of the early A
bodies, but the car itself is considered a B body.  Likewise, I know
in the rear suspension, even though a 62 Polara is considered a B
body, it takes A body leaf springs.  So has anyone done a tubular UCA
swap, and if so, what did you use?  Keep in mind though, that I am
stuck with the factory spindles to work with my disc brake kit.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
JohnP