Re: Brakes need pumped to work, why?

Bill,

I did the manual disc/drum conversion on both my 63' Fury and 63' Sport Fury, your 62-65 Belvedere would be the same.

Parts for manual disc/drum conversion;

Master Cylinder     MC11571P/M

Combination Valve     VL3360K

Adjustable Push Rod     PR4722K

I purchased my parts from Master Power Brake. Everything worked well plus very good tech support.

Nick Tiberio

FuryUs63