Re: PS Hose

Ya he said because it wasn't his hose ends, he could not warranty it.
Now the Parker store won't even consider it because their corporate
policy is not to do anything that doesn't have Parker stamped on it.

Like I said, I've had numerous hoses done like that in past because
its the easy way out, only this one came loose.

- Dave