Re: mbmbreaks

Rick Enrehberg, the editor of Mopar Action offers excellent deals on new master cylinders, they come with a nice bracket to mount them on our cars and they are very reasonable.

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 9:50 PM, kelly arnold <keltonm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I called Fred, but since he does not have anything to do with MBMbreaks he can't help me. I think I've found the problem any way. It's a bad Master cylinder. Now I just hope MBMbreaks will exchange it for a good one.
Thanks,

-----Original Message----- From: Gary Pavlovich
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 2:56 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: mbmbreaks

Kelly,

Not to worry I just had a call back from the best rep. there and you can
call him "after hours."  He is knowledgeable and helpful; Tell him I sent
you.
Fred Rupert

Dealer Account Mgr.
Fred Rupert

(888) 351-8781 Ext-211

Mon- Fri 8a- 5p or

(704) 933-3632

Mon- Fri 6- 9p/ Sat 8a- 9p

-----Original Message----- From: kelly arnold
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 12:37 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@googlegroups.com

Hello Gary,

I've tryed to call mbmbreaks and I can't get ahold of anyone. I'm not happy
with them right now.
There in N.C and I'm in Nevada so theres a time zone difference, but at
least they should call me back.

Kelly