Re: Suregrip for A-body

Your right,,,,,,,,,,,, I do have an A body bare 8 3/4 housing if some one is interested, contact me off of list,,,,,,,,

In a message dated 2/4/2012 9:59:47 A.M. Central Standard Time, tomwatters@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Rodger, that sold for about normal price for an A-Body 8 3/4 SG rear.
If patient, can get them for less.  if impatient will pay more. Seen
them up to $1000.

I recently picked a Housing/Casing/Axles/Backing Plates/Drums for $200
with a 489 case with Richmond 4.10 set in it for $200 and added $60 to
my buddy who pointed me to it.  It wasnt a SureGrip, and the open
spiders are destroyed  (Reason NOT to run open with 4.10's).  The Ring
& Pinion, however look perfect, like they blew the spiders shortly
after installing the new gears, and just left it.

I've also been collecting 3rd Members at from the bone-yard and
friends.
From Friend: The SG 3.23 741 casting with Cone-Type I picked up for
$100.
Found a '65 Coronet's Open 741 cast 2.92 Pig from another person on
Craigslist here in town for $25. (Right castings for my Dart Same Gear
also).
Found a 489 with 3.55's Open at the bone yard for $50 in a Pickup.

My plan is to put the SG in the 3.55's and run them first, and decide
which direction to go from there.

--Tom

On Jan 31, 8:49 am, Dodger7...@xxxxxxx wrote:
> I know nothing about this, but looked like a good price to me, so am
> forwarding it to the group,,,,,
>
> _Mopar  8 3/4 complete differential w/ 489 case & 3.23 for A Body Dodge /
> Plymouth |  eBay_
> (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mopar-8-3-4-complete-differential-w-489-case-...
> ccessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item256bd8368e)

Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person -- directly to that person. That is, send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!