From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, Feb 10, 2012 7:18 pm
Subject: Digest for 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 12 Messages in 5 Topics
To: "Digest Recipients" <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Today's Topic Summary

Group: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 - trim clips [1 Update]
   http://groups.google.com/group/1962to1965mopars/t/2496ef2eb7b9f0b9
 - Dodge car hauler / Hauling A (FX) in 1965 [2 Updates]
   http://groups.google.com/group/1962to1965mopars/t/15f31b216aeecd6e
 - Brake blues! [4 Updates]
   http://groups.google.com/group/1962to1965mopars/t/662bbdebe7963697
 - 65 BELVEDERE 2 dr POST [1 Update]
   http://groups.google.com/group/1962to1965mopars/t/c0ae95e85a985d5
 - Quarter window seals [4 Updates]
   http://groups.google.com/group/1962to1965mopars/t/4debcb8a4d853a1a

Topic: trim clips

From: phoenix <richj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Feb 10 05:15PM -0800

hi, am needing to replace the windscreen trim retaining clips on my
63' dodge. where can you purchase these from? thanks, richard.

Topic: Dodge car hauler / Hauling A (FX) in 1965