Re: Brake blues!

If you have a new bolt for the shop to "Mic" (pronounced "Mike" for the word micrometer), they will be able to measure the outside diameter of the bolt shank, making it easier to determine what size drill bit to use for drilling..They will only want to drill deep enough to remove the swaged metal from the bolt shank. After that is removed they can push out what's left of the old bolt with a press.
You can't find a good used hub/drum?

Jimmy