From: Spiketon Ridgerunner <spiketon_ridgerunner@xxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 1:19 AM
Subject: checking in

Yo Mopar Dudes,

hey I have not been keeping up with the group lately, also I have not worked on the'64 or the '66 since well before Christmas. But this week-end I scored a steering column and steering wheel from a '66 Charger, an item I needed for my slightly off topic '66 Coronet 500 to restore it to it's proper floor shift configuration. It was a three hour drive to get it but worth it. That will help to get fired back up to working on the cars again. Also longer days and warmer weather helps. I still have a '64 361 to take apart to see if it needs a rebuild or if an overhaul will do, hopefully I will luck out and the latter will do.

Ben Morgan

 So what if I have cars in my yard

1966 Dodge Coronet 500
1964 Dodge Polara 2-dr HT
1954 Ford F-100 (Grandpa's Truck)
1990 Ford Bronco 5.8L
plus a few other wrecks and lawn ornaments