Re: Brake blues!

Well my hopes are shot. I talked to the guy, he said they don't have the correct tool and has no idea who in this area would to be able to do it correctly. He said he just beats them out, might deform old drum but "it won't hurt the hub" lol. Then stick new studs in and tap them in with a hammer, and when you put everything back together the wheel nuts will suck everything together  and you don't have to worry about swagging anymore....lol idkkkkk

Sent from my iPhone