Re: Brake blues!

I'm not sure all I did was hurry and put them in truck cause I'm at work. I know he mic'ed the inside diameter for me. I just cross referenced the bearings and drums on rock auto for a 64 880 and a 65 coronet. Bearings and drums are the same, so I'm sure they'll work. I got plenty of spare hubs that's for sure lol

Sent from my iPhone