From: LinkedIn <welcome@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Dennis Johnston <djohn14296@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 3:17 AM
Subject: Dennis, make sure your information is correct

Who's looking at your profile? LinkedIn Logo

Make sure recruiters and colleagues see all you have to offer.

Dennis Johnston
Add Photo
Translation and Localization Professional
Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida Area | Translation and Localization
Current
Past
  • none
Education

Don't want to receive email notifications? Adjust your message settings

© 2012, LinkedIn Corporation