Re: Vacuum Bleeder Recomendations

What the heck?   I like that link, but it says to bleed your brakes in
an X pattern.  Never heard of that.  I aways did RR, LR, RF, LF

"After you’ve completed each wheel, you simply tighten the bleeder
valve, remove the apparatus and move it to the next one. But what is
the sequence? Well, the sequence is you pick either rear wheel; you
bleed that one completely, wash it out. Then, you go to the opposite
front wheel. Once that’s done, you go to the remaining rear wheel and
then finally to the remaining front wheel that is opposite of that
last rear wheel. "