From: Eric Sturgis <ericsturgis@xxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2012 12:54 PM
Subject: Re: Barn Find!

Purists will hate what I do to my car.  Disc brakes dual master cylinder wrong paint job.  Heated leather power bucket seats front and rear anti roll bars a backup camera rear view mirror remote door unlock and a stereo that goes boom..... well tough I'm the 1 that have to drive it everyday.  Hahahaha.  1962 chrysler newport is only worth so much money no matter what you do to it it's not a Highly sought after car. If I was doing all this to a rare 300 letter h then yeah I deserve to be shot.