From: Joseph Lemire <jlemire426@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: 1964 Dodge pickup fs
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, February 27, 2012, 3:06 PM

old Dodge pick ups remind me of my English bulldogs, no beauty queens but always faithful and that is all we can ask for. There is a guy here in Waynesville, NC who is selling a really neat 67 (I think), can't help wondering how cool it would be with a late model Hemi and OD trans and maybe a fatman front end.
Joey