Re: Motor trouble or something

I had a big block blow out the intake gasket in the back of the valley tray once under hard acceleration. Actually I don't remember for sure if it was under the tray or the intake itself, but it was at the back and gave about the same results.  Been many years and got a bad case of crs!

Doug
'63 Sport Fury 'vert