RE: Update on LeRoar

Hey Rich, just curious why you don't put that money into a 440?  Or at the very least a 360?  And what do you mean by 3X2??

Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 09:04:52 -0500
Subject: Re: Update on LeRoar
From: leroar.kinsley058@xxxxxxxxx
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That really floored me as he doesn't even have a Chevy. He has a '58 Ford Retractable 'vert w/ 3X2's. a '66 Fairlane 4spd 3x2's and a '70 'Cuda 318 'vert. They are immaculate BUT he says he never takes them over 5200rpm's????

Naw he's still a friend but his opinion has become dubious at best.

Rich Kinsley '64 Dodge Polara 4dr 324 poly w/goodies