Looks like she might be gone

Craziest thing happened these last few days. Got a call from a guy in Germany, named Olaf, about my dodge 880 for sale. Talked to the guy for about 20 min, he has some family that lives about an hour from me, and was looking for something around them mid 60s to ship to Germany. Thinking it was a scam or something I didn't pay any attention to it and went on my way.

He kept calling over a few days so I finally answered and wanted to see if he was real. I asked a bunch of questions. Turns out he's a car collector, of sorts. His brother and his wife are coming to look at my car Monday, and once they approve, since he's already hapoy with all the pictures and info I've sent, they will pay me cash money. The car will then be driven back to Lafayette, then a shipping company will take car to new Orleans to the port to ship to Germany. I couldn't believe the price of shipping a car overseas, 5000 or 6000 dollars.

He's sent me a lot of pictures of the cars he has now. Some nice old Mopars too. A Plymouth fury, coronet, some darts. All mid 60s. He recently sold a couple and is looking for a nice 4 door to enjoy with his kids. My car was in his price range with shipping, and he's been looking for a while.

I'm still very skeptical about it, just seems with all the scammers etc these days you can't really believe anyone. Why I was surprised when he said his brother will pay me with cash. The family contacted me about meeting and I'm definitely not gonna meet at my house just in case LOL. We shall see what this turns out to be. We did negotiate a little lower than what I was originally asking, another sign this may be real? Who knows. But I ain't signing or doing anything unless I got some
Green in my hands :) just thought I'd tell this story.

Sent from my iPhone