From: Jay
Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2012 8:28 AM
Subject: Re: Engene fire! Denmark

Knud-Erik ,,Sorry to hear about your mishap/accident .
Sounds like you may be down for the count.,,at least for most the summer.
Erik i have a few extra parts leftover from my 318 Poly/ Big Block 440 changer over ,,if you can't locate something that you are in need of,out in your area, talk to us about it.

Good Luck,
Jay.
65 B/B Coronet 500.