Re: 4 post lifts

Jay,

She's a sweetheart, bring her along, give her a few #2's and you may get a few #4's...Nick

From: "Jay" <krodskie@xxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2012 9:32:59 AM
Subject: Re: 4 post lifts

Nick, its the part about the wife polishing the rims,,
 That i don't think i'll ever see.
Jay

I was speaking with Gary H. about the pros & cons of owning a lift for our 62-65 Mopars and I'd thought I'd pass this along.

There are pros & cons when owning a lift.

Cons

1. I had to build a place to keep it, a barn with a 19' ceiling...

2. Having one is like winning the lottery, you have new found friends...

3. It makes you want to stay home on sunny days...

Pros

1. I spend more time in the barn than the house...

2. The new found friends bring the beer...

3. It makes every day sunny...

4 thru ####. Watching my wife polish my Cragers at eye level...Priceless

Nick Tiberio

FuryUs63