Thanks guys

Doug
'63 Sport Fury 'vert

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 9:22 AM, Jim Hanlon <jhanlon1903@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
i have a 64 polara 318 with 2bbl stromburg and it has that side clamp air cleaner

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 9:11 AM, 65 <65val@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That one could be '65 273 2bbl as well.

Darwin/BC/Canada
--'67 Dart GT 'vert...273/904
--'65 Cdn.Valiant Custom 100 'vert...225/A833----SOLD
http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e285/65val

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary H." <62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2012 5:56 AM
Subject: Re: Odd ball air cleaners

Careful what you find at the bottom of those piles! Maybe some rusted bow ties. LOL

The cleaner with the clamp that screws on the carb to secure it looks like the 2bbl cleaner on a 1962 Poly, and others of that era. The later years' air cleaners are held on from the top.

Yes there still is a (small) market for these. No repros made so if you want original used is the only choice. Or an occasional NOS piece, typically priced like bullion.

Thanks,
Gary H.