Re: Darts

I didn't like the look of the 62 Darts (and didn't care at all for the 61 or 63), but I saw one in Arizona, White convertible with the red accent and red inserts on the seats, and that sold me on both the Dart and their Plymouth cousins.  Really, after the Forward Look cars of Exner, the early 60 MOPAR cars were rather ugly.  Mopar made it right by 64, however, with the look of my 64 Fury (63 Plymouths are nice, too).  So 62 Darts have a "thumbs-up" by me.

PS:  I would take any that members are giving away!  :)

Larry in Akron

In a message dated 5/9/2012 2:27:08 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, cory_383@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Call me crazy but IMHO, even though they're MOPOARs, the 62 Dart was one of the homeliest cars of the 60's.  Just like every Dodge truck made from 72 down.  I look forward to what I'm sure is gonna be a crap load of hate mail.  Have a nice day.
Cory Rempel
65 Polara 440/727