Re: Looking for the end connector chrome trim peice for the driver's sid

Re: Looking for the end connector chrome trim peice for the driver's side rear quarter panel on a 1964, 440, 4 door.

 I am pretty sure the back end of the sidetrim (curves down to a
point) on the 440 body is the same whether 2 door or 4