The latest additions to the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Swap Meet Page

The latest additions to the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Swap Meet Page

Hi all,

Below is a review of the latest additions to the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a membership perk. :)

Use http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/swapmeet2012.html to see the swap meet.

Regards,
Gary H.

FOR SALE

1964 Plymouth Belvedere for sale. 2 door hardtop. 360 c.i., stock heads w/small stem, Offy manifold, Holley 650 double pumper, Comp cam xe284H, cast crank offset  ground for Manley rods with small journal, Hooker super comp 5115, TCI converter, 727 transmission with B and M shift kit, rebuilt Just Suspension  front end, Wildwood front disc brakes, drums rear, 8.3/4 open rear with 3:23 gears, Cooper 255-70-15, General 225-75-15, all on Keystone Classics. I have lower front fender and upper cowl repair panel, new engine compartment and under dash harnesses, mostly original paint, needs body  work: lower quarters, front lower fenders, rear wheel wells. I owned this  Plymouth since 1987. Asking $5000 or best offer. Car is in New Jersey. Contact James at sleepr64 (at) yahoo (dot) com or phone #862-703-0565. (May 26, 2012)

1963 Plymouth Valiant convertible for sale.$5500, new top and rubber, slant 6, automatic, and power steering. White top, red body, red and white interior; interior is in good shape a little faded in rear window area.. It has 58K miles, came from Arizona. Not show quality, could use some paint repair for this and rear passenger floor pan, old top leaked and ran down that side (rusted a hole). The top is manual.
The car is located south of Papillion, Ne. Call Verle at or text 402 598 1466 -- Asking what I have in it. (May 26, 2012) Photo:  http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/temp/1963valiantfs.jpg