To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2012 3:44 PM
Subject: slant six versus 454 (was Re: Fw: PRESIDENT REAGAN - THE PREACHER)

I changed the subject of this thread to better match the content. And I'm happy to hear that good ol' Don is still at it! FYI Don used to be a member of this mail list, for those of you who joined after he left due to Internet connection issues.

Slant six whoops 454 Cheby 2 out of three.  Not too shabby!  :)

Gary H.