From: Ruth Gordon <kpmvn4wrd@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Project update
To: "1962to1965mopars" <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, June 9, 2012, 3:03 AM

Since it seems quiet and folks are out enjoying their cars, I thought it might be good time for an update on my 64 440 coupe non stock project. I do not expect to have our car on the road this year but it will be running and mobile at least. Every system is now rebuilt and or new, so this is the year of visual improvements and engine tweaks. Engine is getting some updates currently and torn apart. Meanwhile we're making good use of the sandblast cabinet and cleaning every part that goes in the freshly painted engine bay. I've hogged the garage to paint parts this past week!! More to do next week. We finished cleaning (ugh) and undercoating underneath the car and I have new shocks to install. The plan is by months end the engine will be back in and it will be running with  the new headers and exhaust we've been waiting to put on for this past year. Beginning of July, the car will go to our welders place for a short time to get fender patch panels put on and then come back home for rest of body work and prime/paint and get the glass back in it, hopefully August sometime. After we've had this car for 27 years it will finally look like something hopefully and not be a basket case anymore. This winter it will also graduate to being in the garage and move out of it's former place stored in our barn! Ruth