Re: Did I mention new race date?

Yes Mo it is the test-n-tune night. That's exactly what we'll be doing too :-) BTW I'm gonna be using my "street" hood this time. I think it might be nice to start out looking like Grandpa's car :-) Next time I'll try to have the air box finished and we'll go with the "race" hood. I will get some new plugs installed, the NGK-8's, and get them indexed. We'll be ready to rock and roll. Terry, aka the Pink Panther, may show up with his '68 'Cuda, 451 stroker. Then we can see IF LeRoar is capable of beating him. If I do it'll be his inexperience and not the car.

FYI the track is Mid-America Motorplex  www.midamericamotorplex.com  and the Rolling Thunder 1/8th mile dragstrip. You can get any info you need on that web for the Geezer Drags, etc.. I hope we see a bunch of you guys on Aug 24-26 for that occasion.  It's a good time and I know a number of list members are planning to attend. The more the merrier :-)

Rich Kinsley '64 Dodge Polara LeRoar 4dr 324 poly w/goodies