RE: Happy 237th Birthday

If ya ever went to the NCO club for a beer ya did. It was about that time that we went thru the first bailout. That’s when Chrysler sold the defense group. When the abrahms came along they had to rebank the track cuz they were sliding off cuz of the speed!

From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Spiketon Ridgerunner
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 9:53 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Happy 237th Birthday

Hey Bill, when I was there on site in '78 and again in '79, maybe we almost bumped into each other!

Actually I was being trained to work on new heavy equipment in the building that was between the Tank "Race track" and Van Dyke. On one occasion we were working in shop bay where we could see the tanks coming straight at us down the straight section, then they would go around the turn. It was kind of unnerving sometimes to think "what if the tank fails to turn..." because those things were hauling ass!

Ben Morgan

 So what if I have cars in my yard

1966 Dodge Coronet 500
1964 Dodge Polara 2-dr HT
1964 Dodge 330 Station Wagon
1954 Ford F-100 (Grandpa's Truck)
1990 Ford Bronco 5.8L
plus a few other wrecks and lawn ornaments