Car Shows/Events

Hi Everybody,

I think by now you all know, by the many links I post, I love car shows. Just being with and chatting with car friends is just plain, having and “pass a good time” as our Cajun brothers say.

I organize and promote two car events a year. Both of these events are not static car shows. They are lets “Ride and Roll’em” My motto is “buy’em, build’em, and wear’em out”

The first Saturday after Father Days is the VA Fun Run.  Mississippi has 4 State Veterans Homes. This year we held the 2nd annual VA Fun Run. We gathered at the Veterans’ Home in Jackson, drove to lunch and then traveled to the Home in Kosciusko, about a 65 mile trip. Next year we will make the Run to the Home in Collins, Mississippi about the same distance. This year we had 45 vehicles and 100 people for lunch.

https://picasaweb.google.com/105289957504618032267/VAFunRun201202#

My second event is the Deep South Fun Run. It will be 4 days and nights of touring Mississippi rod shops, private collections and interesting places. Anyone interested in attending?

https://picasaweb.google.com/105289957504618032267/2013DeepSouthFunRun#

Roll your Mopar!! Hope I have not offended anyone with this off topic post.

Ollie