Fw: Legendary's July 4th Sale

FYI - if anyone is interested.   Please delete if not!

-------Original Message-------

Date: 6/29/2012 10:30:42 AM
Subject: Legendary's July 4th Sale

4th of July Sale
All Legendary Auto Interiors manufactured products are
Proudly made in the
USA

Nobody installs our products better than our factory trained technicians!
Protects your lifetime warranty.
Only from Legendary Auto Interiors, Ltd.
No additional cost / Nothing to send in / For as long as you own your car
Fast delivery
Made-to-order and custom items ship in 3-4 weeks or less.
Hot new Products
Check out our new products section at legendaryautointeriors.com
Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 6:00 pm EST
Call toll free 1-800-363-8804
Fax toll free 1-800-732-8874
or see us online at www.legendaryautointeriors.com

THERE REALLY IS A DIFFERENCE!!
if it's LEGENDARY, it's QUALITY!

Your Legendary account number is Z201432. This message was sent to zephyr9900@xxxxxxxxxxxx You have received this message because you've subscribed to our email service. If you no longer wish to receive messages from us please reply with "remove" in the subject line.