Re: Graveyard Carz

It is really nice just to have a mopar show on TV, even if it is 80% BS and 20% reality. jm2cw

DJ

From: Gary H. <62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, July 2, 2012 11:22 PM
Subject: Re: Graveyard Carz

It is returning for a second season so it passed some sort of ratings hurtle. Season one was on some other distribution deal, per http://brucesharpe.blogspot.com/2012/05/graveyard-carz-brings-reality-tv-back.html

But if you browse some Mopar message boards there is a decidedly mixed review. http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=84842.15 and http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=7251414&Main=7250517 for example.

Feedback on their work is mixed in these discussions.

Thanks,
Gary H.