Re: Hood scoop location questions

Hemieddy

This guy lists and sells lots of Max Wedge and Hemi stuff, and also sells hood templates.
He had two cars.
hemieddie@xxxxxxxxxx

On 7/9/2012 3:13 PM, Gary H. wrote:
http://books.google.com/books?id=J7MfGlCt1DEC&pg=PA94#v=onepage&q&f=false shows a technique for putting a MW scoop on an A body hood.

The larger scoop is a Hemi engine scoop.

Did you talk with Jim Kramer at Carlisle? He sells a MW style scoop and should have a measurement.

We (the '62 - '65 mail list) used to have a paper template to use but it got lent to someone who never returned it. Seems like it is time to get this issue nailed again, as the question comes up over and over as to position of the scoop.

Gary H.