62 Dodge D-300

Was near my home yest. afternoon when I saw an old Dodge Power wagon pulling off a main road. Went and got my truck to see if he needed help.he already had a friend w/a flatbed on the way. He had fuel pump or carb problems. Then his starter went when he tried to move it in that manner. Then his clutch failed! Went back and got some brake fluid for the slave cyl. but it was totally blown and fluid running out.Stayed and talked w/ him about 20 min. and we exchanged phone #'s. He just bought it and lives about 40 miles south of Omaha. It's a 318 Poly. For a 50 y.o. I wish I'd have looked as good as this truck. Going to stay in touch. I know we have some truck lovers here and they would have enjoyed seeing this one!
George