Re: P600

yeah...for some reason I had a brain fart and was thinking about a
4-bbl manifold for vertical spacing, and not this one with the
horizontal spacing issue.

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert http://goo.gl/6xUS1
73 Dart Sport, 05 Ram 2500 CTD, 4WD, QC, LB, Laramie
21 Model T Depot Hack, 06 Mazda 3

>>> http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html and