Re: Ram intake

I hope he gives you a commission. LOL  Thanks for posting.

I remember a mechanic who worked on the Mopard with these manifolds back in the late 1960s telling me that to reduce maintenance they often took these 2x4 manifolds off and replaced them with a single 4 bbl intake. Get this: they usually tossed the long 2x4 intake manifolds into the dumpster. Ouch.

Gary H.