Re: Help decoding

while married to wife #1  we had a 63 sportfury, 318 , 4 speed,,,,that was 1968,,,, sure miss that car,,,,,,,

In a message dated 8/10/2012 7:50:26 P.M. Central Daylight Time, gary.futrell@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I have a 63 Sport Fury with poly too, but mine's an auto. I think the
four speed's were available mid year. The numbers I have for the Sport
Fury HT totals were 11,483 and 1.2 percent of all 63 Plymouth's had
four speeds.

   Gary F.