From: Cornelius DeVries <corneliusdevries@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Another '65 Plymouth bites the dust
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, August 11, 2012, 5:17 PM

I recently bought a push button transmission from a 27 year old. His dad bought him a 63 Polara when he was 14. His father a old time drag racer told his son when he received his high school diploma he would give him the pink slip. They worked on the car for years and it was a work of art. The kid did not get his diploma until he turned 27. Ten days later the second time the kid drove the car he lost control and destroyed the car. He has another parts car and lots of 4 speed stuff if any one needs them. He is looking for a driver's side fender for a 63 Polara. He is in Sacramento. Ca. (916) 239-8831. One more bites the dust.

Possibly the gas tank too.