Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 4:35 PM
Subject: Re: Welcome New Member - 1964 Dodge Polara

Actually it's my nickname I got from my first antique shop cause my cars have tons of different parts from different years to make it work and look good so my cars are the monster and I'm the doctor so they started calling me blakenstien

Sent from my iPhone

Let me be the first to ask you what everybody will be or is thinking.........is Blakenstien your real name?  If so, that's the coolest name like EVER.