Re: Re: Tranny issue verification

Rich,
Transmission extension housings do not break with out external stresses. Are all the mounts in good condition? Is your motor tied down on the left side to keep it from twisting? Is the drive shaft in balance? Is the angle between the trans /axle pinion within tolerances? You might want to check these areas. Good luck!
Mike LeFevre