Re: Looking for...

looks like you could make them easier

From: Jay <shelby_nut@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2012 12:10 AM
Subject: Looking for...

Hi Everyone, hope you've all been have a great cruising summer!

Big Red (64 Windsor (Newport) Convertible) is at the body shop getting patched up and a fresh coat of paint.

I've noticed that the 1964 Chrysler 300's have an aluminum finish panel that goes between the top and bottom side mouldings, whereas my on my car it is painted white between the moldings.

When I get it back from the bodyshop, I'd like to put these aluminum finish panels on when I re-install the trim to dress it up a bit, but can't find them anywhere.

If anyone knows of any boneyard 300's or anyone that might have these pieces, let me know as I'm looking.

I found one piece (for 1 door) on e-bay here, and Arizona Parts has 1 for a fender that I'll order when he's back from Vacation in October, but if I could find a full set of 6 pieces that would be ideal,  or at least the other 4....

Any help would be appreciated!

Jay