Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 4:08 PM
Subject: Rear seat side panel removal 65 Coronet Convertible

I want to remove the side panels next to the rear seat in order to install some speakers in them.  In order to get these out, it seems I need to remove the top of the rear seat also.  When I remove the bottom of the rear seat, I can see two bolts securing the seat back, but clearly there is something else holding it in also.  What is proper procedure for removing this seat back, and does it matter if the top is up or down when I do it?  Sorry for being such a neophyte, but this is my first.
-nld