Re: street rod future?

Well I gotta say I am planning on installing some type of later model bucket seats w integrated shoulder harnesses in LeRoar when I get into my "cruiser" stage. Which is coming soon! LeRoar will retain it's exterior with it's original hood and not the race hood.  Of course I could always swap them for special events like a parade :-) I think I am nearing the point at which I say I'm going as fast as I can with it and that's the point I'm gonna start the changeover so I can drive it around the country.  I kinda like the Fury and the seats but I want a console with cup holders :-)  I'm leaning towards a Sebring like Ollie did in '41.  Of course I'll build the console myself so it's just what I want! Yeah, AC too and maybe even cruise control.  But it'll still have a custom built poly for max gas mileage and dependability.

Rich Kinsley '64 Dodge Polara LeRoar 4dr 324 poly w/goodies

On Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 3:29 PM, Steve Chervinsky <63hemipolara@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I guess my 63 falls into the "RESTO-MOD" genre, 472 Hemi and disc
brakes up front, 65 diff in the rear with larger drums?

'63 Hemi Polara