Re: street rod future?

Dodger.....lol.....it’s peach
ollie

Sent: Sunday, September 09, 2012 1:54 PM
Subject: Re: street rod future?

Wow what a neat car,,,,,,, to bad it's Pink

In a message dated 9/9/2012 1:30:28 P.M. Central Daylight Time, satellite1965@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I agree with you Doug. The 350 sbc has been way over done and the lack of imagination kills me too. Got a friend who is redoing a Chevelle and instead of redoing the original numbers matching 327 .......he is putting in a 350. Oh well, its still a chevy so not much hope there anyway.
Now here's a real street rod....hehehe
Ollie