Re: Max Wedge Alive

Nick, I am still a bit confused (normal for me)  Did you install the
torque strap first and then the poly lock motor mounts later?  If so,
would you say that with the poly locks, a torque strap may not  be
needed?  I have seen the ads on poly lock motor mounts and know how
they are made and work.
 I think I already have the rubber insulaters from Shumacker. If not,
I will contact you.Thanks...................MO